Join host Mark Gilbreath for "THE FLEXIBLE OFFICE ECONOMY" a weekly dive into the fast moving waters of flexible office, coworking, mobility, workplace experience and commercial real estate, featuring candid conversations with innovators and leaders from across the Flexible Office Economy.
This weeks guest:
- Dror Poleg - Founder, Rethinking Real Estate
What you'll hear on this episode
- Have we reached Peak Office?
- Technology leaps impacting the real estate industry
- The drivers of asset value in an age of abundance
- Learnings from WeWork
- How the change in the nature of work is driving adaptation in the physical real estate
- The effects of AI and automation
- What the "Hollywood workplace model" foretells fo the office industry
People and companies mentioned
Dror Poleg, Mark Gilbreath, WeWork, Breather, LiquidSpace, Adam Davidson, Google, Knotel, Industrious, Marriott, Intercontinental, Softbank, Adam Neuman