The Flexible Office Economy - Ep 7 w/ Jamie Russo, Exec Dir Global Workspace Association, Founder Everything Coworking
Join host Mark Gilbreath for "THE FLEXIBLE OFFICE ECONOMY" a weekly dive into the fast moving waters of flexible office, coworking, mobility, workplace experience and commercial real estate, featuring candid conversations with innovators and leaders from across the Flexible Office Economy.
This weeks guest:
- Jamie Russo, CEO Global Workspace Association and Host of "Everything Coworking"
What you'll hear on this episode
- Preview of the Global Workspace Association (GWA) annual conference, Sept 18-20
- Evolution of the flexible office industry
- The challenges faced by new space operators
- Reactions to the WeWork IPO
- The implications of building owners entering the flexible office market
People and companies mentioned
LiquidSpace, Everything Coworking, Global Workspace Association, Regus, Stratis, HQ, Lisa Picard, EQ Office, Tishman Speyer, Brookfield, Swig Company, Boston Properties, Industrious, Justin Stewart, JLL, Ben Munn, Emily Watkins, Scott Homo, ServiceNow, Robert Teed, Automattic, Awfis, Amit Ramani, Citizen Space, Bond Collective, Common Grounds, Office Evolution, Serendipity Labs, John Arenas, WeWork, Knotel, Hines, Cushman Wakefield, CBRE, Avison Young