Join host Mark Gilbreath for "THE FLEXIBLE OFFICE ECONOMY" a weekly dive into the fast moving waters of flexible office, Coworking, mobility, workplace experience and commercial real estate, featuring candid conversations with innovators and leaders from across the Flexible Office Economy.
This weeks guest:
- Robert Teed - VP Corporate Services, ServiceNow
What you'll hear on this episode
- First new episode since the COVID summer of 2020
- What the office industry got right and wrong over the past 18 months
- Did we misunderstand the role of the physical workplace?
- Is culture too fragile to survive beyond the workplace?
- Productivity and collaboration in new forums and mediums
- The emergence of the hybrid workplace
- The awakening of CEOs to the new role of place
- The lingering unknown of employee behavior in a new age of flexibility and choice
- Fostering collaboration across a distributed workplace
- Technology's role in replicating the watercooler moment
People and companies mentioned
ServiceNow, LiquidSpace, Frank Slootman, Snowflake, Frank Gorman, Morgan Stanley, Zoom, Twitter, Tracy Hawkins, Nutanix, Michael Phelps