Join host Mark Gilbreath for "THE FLEXIBLE OFFICE ECONOMY" a weekly dive into the fast moving waters of flexible office, Coworking, mobility, workplace experience and commercial real estate, featuring candid conversations with innovators and leaders from across the Flexible Office Economy.
This weeks guest:
- Joff Sharpe - former British Land, COO/Founder/Co-Leader Storey Spaces Ltd
What you'll hear on this episode
- The founding story of British Land's flexible office business, "Storey"
- How they approached the "make vs buy" decision
- How they measured success
- The challenges of developing a B2C brand
People and companies mentioned
British Land, Storey, Chris Grigg, John Gildersleeve, Goldman Sachs, Pepsi, Mars, John Ritblat, EQ, Boston Properties, Brookfield, Tishman, James Lowery, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, WeWork